Inrotech Welding solutions shipbuilding
Robotic welding offers the shipbuilding industry enhanced productivity and worker safety. To meet growing demands, more and more manufacturers are turning to automation to maintain their competitive edge. One of the biggest challenges is to keep the flow running, while maintaining a tight grip on building quality and optimal use of valuable space at your yard. Welding is one of the most expensive and time consuming component of the shipbuilding manufacturing process. As such, shipyards have are turning to automated welding to increase production levels and improve working conditions for humans.
Inrotech designs and manufactures automated production and welding automation solutions for shipbuilding needs.
The Inrotech-MicroTwin is designed for the shipbuilding industry and specifically developed for the welding of micro panels, sub-assemblies, T-beams and similar parts and can be used in a wider range of applications, wherever feasible.
- SELF PROGRAMMING – no CAD transfer needed, no engineers needed for programming
- EASY TO INSTALL – hours after delivery, the Inrotech robot is ready for operation
- SIMPLE OPERATION – operation of the Inrotech robot system is easy and comes with an intuitiv touch screen. It doesn’t require any particular robot experience or long education to operate the Inrotech robot.
- MOBILE AND FLEXIBLE – No need for safety fence around the Inrotech robot. Suitable for both open and narrow spaces. Works well with gantry, crane, single or multiple plaform, rails or on wheels.
- PROVEN CONCEPT – The Inrotech robot system have been installed and successfully employed at multiple shipyards around the world
Inrotech solutions for Shipbuilding industries
Based on field experience, we are constantly improving both the mechanical concept and our unique software. This approach enables the introduction of our robotic welding solutions in new areas, which so far only have been possible to weld manually- or best case semi manually.