Inrotech Welding Solutions Oil & Gas
The demand for larger diameter pipes with higher strength steel is increasing. A need for thinner wall thickness and faster but reliable welding robots is obvious. Inrotech has developed the compact and intelligent welding robot that intuitively and in an automotive way does the welding job. The robot knows in advance what the welding job is about. It knows what features it can expect to encounter, and when the robot through its sensors has identified the features, it welds according to the specified rules.
With a selection of robotic welding solutions, Inrotech is able to offer robot welding solutions for the production of Jackets, Top-sides, Rigs and Jack-ups etc. Inrotech’s revolutionary intelligent and mobile welding robots open up new possibilities for automation of welding operations within the offshore industry.
- SELF PROGRAMMING – no CAD transfer needed, no engineers needed for programming
- EASY TO INSTALL – hours after delivery, the Inrotech robot is ready for operation
- SIMPLE OPERATION – operation of the Inrotech robot system is easy and comes with an intuitiv touch screen. It doesn’t require any particular robot experience or long education to operate the Inrotech robot.
- MOBILE AND FLEXIBLE – No need for safety fence around the Inrotech robot. Suitable for both open and narrow spaces. Works well with gantry, crane, single or multiple plaform, rails or on wheels.
- PROVEN CONCEPT – The Inrotech robot system have been installed and successfully employed at multiple shipyards around the world
Inrotech solutions for Oil & Gas industries
Based on field experience, we are constantly improving both the mechanical concept and our unique software. This approach enables the introduction of our robotic welding solutions in new areas, which so far only have been possible to weld manually- or best case semi manually.